Furcadia n' Stuff

Our new forums are at http://mystichomeswebi.proboards104.com/ for now.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know how to do it but...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#SOKarly#SO
Mini Member

Number of posts : 9
Located : furc://mystichomes/
Registration date : 2006-09-04

I don't know how to do it but... Empty
PostSubject: I don't know how to do it but...   I don't know how to do it but... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 20:14

alien
I don't know how to make patch's or dream's but i'm ganna try to make a patch that's like you know those mirror's but they don't relly reflect or look real it's just there well i'm ganna find a way to make one that acully work's like if your character has it's back to it it will refelsct you back it reflect's wall's your face every thing it will be so life like and make furcadia even better but only mystic's will get it cause mystic's is my fav dream and I don't care for other dreams
alien
Back to top Go down
Tixie
Mega Member
Tixie

Number of posts : 92
Located : Somewhere near Mopey n__n
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to do it but...   I don't know how to do it but... EmptySun 17 Sep - 2:58

Ok.
Well.
That was embarrassing
for you and me
because I am
replying to this ._.
You cannot do that
unless you know
how.
Back to top Go down
Tixie
Mega Member
Tixie

Number of posts : 92
Located : Somewhere near Mopey n__n
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to do it but...   I don't know how to do it but... EmptySat 11 Nov - 19:31

#SOKarly#SO wrote:
:alien:
I don't know how to make patch's or dream's but i'm ganna try to make a patch that's like you know those mirror's but they don't relly reflect or look real it's just there well i'm ganna find a way to make one that acully work's like if your character has it's back to it it will refelsct you back it reflect's wall's your face every thing it will be so life like and make furcadia even better but only mystic's will get it cause mystic's is my fav dream and I don't care for other dreams
:alien:

Again I am replying to this person.
It is called MYSTIC HOMES not mystic's. o_o;
Second of all, that is not possible yet unless you draw 483869926392652 mirrors for all the colors and species of furres.
Third, get out of Mystic Homes >_< They aren't going to hire you because you love them.
Its not just about one dang dream. And I never see you anymore. O.o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to do it but...   I don't know how to do it but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to do it but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia n' Stuff :: Dreams :: Dream Tools-
Jump to: