Furcadia n' Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furcadia n' Stuff

Our new forums are at http://mystichomeswebi.proboards104.com/ for now.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Key

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Number of posts : 17
Located : In the dark recesses of your mind...
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 29 May - 6:10

The epic war between Heaven and Hell has raged since the beginning of creation. Each side knows that the secret to ending the battle lies with the humans. For years, the Demons of the underworld have tempted mortals to join their cause while the Angels have persuaded them to vow allegiance to God. Humans have lost sight of which side is truely the good one. The Angels seem just as conniving as the Demons. Everyone is out for blood. In the midst of this confusion, a prophecy sprang forth. A human was born with the power to end the war--a power that both sides are killing to get a hold of.

These Angels and Demons fight in a realm unseen by the humans and both are dwindling in numbers. Now, they are being sent in human form to seek that soul which holds the key.

Choose your race:
Angel
Demon
Human
(no half-lings please)
Name:
Bio:

Last edited by on Mon 29 May - 6:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Number of posts : 19
Located : here on a stage across the world

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 29 May - 6:28

Name: Glemis
Description: long black hair, red eyes, black leather jacket, black pants, pale skin, thin, about 5.7 feet tall. Weights about 167.
Bio: a demon sent by Lucifer to capture the key.

Glemis is sitting at a bar, his jacket is torn as if he has been in a recent brawl. The bar tender asks where did he get that injury. In response Glemis looks at the bar tender and says “ tis non of your concern “ so the bar tender goes on to the next customer.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 29 May - 7:08

Name: Cassiel
Race: Angel
Description: Waist-length raven black hair; violet eyes; finely sculpted face with high cheek bones and a bow-shaped mouth; 5'6; 120 pounds; black wings.
Cassiel wears a silver circlet with a violet-colored stone. Her angel apparel consits of a flowing silver gown with black sashes tied at the waist. As a human, her circlet becomes a silver necklace. Her clothes change to tight black leather pants and a silver halter top.
Bio: Cassiel is one of the high ranking angels in the 9th layer of Heaven. She works under the "High Society"--the highest council in Heaven. Their objective is to find this so called "Mortal Key." They have dispactched Cassiel to Earth to find him/her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She'd never really seen their faces before...

"Cassiel, do you understand the orders that you have been given?" asked one of the transient council members.

All their faces seemed blurred by a strange white light.

"Yes," Cassiel replied immediately.

"Good. Remember, should you fail and be captured, we will deny all affiliation with you and this mission. You are dismissed."

Cassiel bowed slightly and turned on her heel, her sliver gown flowing about her as she moved fluidly. She left the council room and stepped into the city.

It was a sight to behold indeed. Buildings made of crystal--all pale blue and white. This was Heaven...the 9th layer that is. The lower layers, well, they are not as heavenly as one would think. Especially the first layer, the one designed for imprisoned angels.

Cassiel shrugged her thoughts away and streched out her black wings.

"So I'm to go down to Earth. It's been a while...." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 30 May - 20:25

Choose your race: Demon

Name: Sara

Description: Long curly brown hair that ends down to her waist, green eyes. Small waist, about 5'1", larg thin bat like wings.

Bio: One of the youngest demons she was once an angel, though the devil told her she died, and he reincarnated her to be a demon. She has no idea why she died or why a devil would choose to make an angel demon. MOst of her peers think her as weak since she has a very happy demeanor.

----------------------------------------------

She stumbled in to the same bar that Glemis was in. She winced every now and then as she went towards him. Her group had been to severly attacked by a large number of angels. She'd barely escaped thanks to some of the higher ranking demons. Glemis was the closest demon she could detect at the time.

She huffed a little and bowed her head as she cradled her side softly. "U-um, sorry to bother you, but the angels are in another uprise. They're going around trying to kill as many of us in the shortest time." SHe kept her voice low so no one else could hear.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyThu 1 Jun - 17:40

Cassiel stepped through one of the hidden portals connecting heaven to the mortal realm. Her entire appearance had changed. The tight leather pants gleamed in the dim lighting of the room. She shifted her silver top and took a look around.

"An old book store, huh. The higher ups have no sense of humor."

Cassiel exited the empty store and took a moment for her sharp green eyes to adjust to the bright sun.

"I smell demons..."

She began to walk in the direction of the pub, her senses on alert.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-03-22

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyFri 2 Jun - 1:09

Race: Angel
Name: Oriphiel, of the Ophanims
Age: Unknown [being of the first hierarchy, she's been around since the beginning of time.] Appears 19.
Description: Indigo hair that's always kept up in a twisting bun with small strands hanging down into her face, covering her pupils, unusually pale, nearly albino-like skin, indigo wings, sharp red eyes. Extremely thin features -- may come off as a formerly anorexic albino with dyed hair.
Bio: One of the highest ranked angels, nothing of Oriphiel is known except for her name and her position in the hierarchy. She tends to keep to herself, though no one is quite sure why she is so antisocial, but when she decided that the war between Heaven and Hell was not going toward Heaven's benefit, it was about time she stepped in and let the universe truly know of her wrath. [didn't see bio earlier @_@ -- /edit]

-------------

It was cold. To Oriphiel, everything was cold, even in a desert's blazing sun, she'd be cold. Perhaps this was a result of death, but how could she be dead if she had never been living in the first place? Cruel eyes stared into the distance, mostly concrete. The humans had really destroyed the beauty of this planet, but hey, she wasn't much of one for beauty.

Mid-shin combat boots donned those feet, and for some strange reason, she liked the sound the boots made as they hit the concrete sidewalk beneath her. Black legwarmers covered those legs and were hidden beneath that black miniskirt, protecting herself from the biting cold that was her very existence. Sure, it would've been easier to just wear pants but hey, she liked the boots.

She sensed demon presence ... and angel presence nearing by it, but the demon presence overpowered that of the angel -- it was either quite a powerful demon or there was more than one. Either way, Oriphiel decided to go exploring, and began to head toward the pub as well.

Last edited by on Sun 4 Jun - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/achieving
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptySun 4 Jun - 4:31

I wonder if I am the only one the council sent on this mission? Cassiel thought to herself. And they were being extremely frugal in the details, too.

She was now directly infront of the pub, her senses on full alert. Cassiel smiled softly as she opened the door and stepped inside. It's him...

Sauntering towards the bar, she took a seat next to Glemis and shot him a grin.

"Long time no see, Glemis..."
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptySun 4 Jun - 23:18

Glemis looks at Sara and whispers “ yes I am aware that the angels are at an uprising, this is because the war isn’t in there favor right know…what be, your name” glemis then hears a familiar voice “ ay, It has been a wile since we last meet but, this is neither the time nor the place for such an un expected encounter. As for you young demon this battle isn’t over a powerful angel is on its way so I recommend we leave we are in no position to battle” glemis gets up, leaves 8 dollars on the table. “bar tender keep the change” glemis then proceeds to the door.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 0:48

She hesitated as she followed after him keeping her eyes trained to the floor. She felt like she had made a grave mistake for some reason. Though she didn't voice it. "Names Sara..." She waited for the ridicule that would follow like normal whenever someone found out her name.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 5:10

Glemis suddenly stops. “wait do my ears deceive me or did You say your name is sara.. this is perfect what more could I ask for. Sara there is some one I what you too meet. now hurry there is no time.” glemis then runs out the door with sara at hand but, right before he departs he tells cassiel “ meet me where we first meet, tomorrow, lets say 12”

After leaving the pub glemis stops at a nearby ally and turns to sara “not a word about the angel in the pub, if anyone finds out I will assume you told them. know follow me and try too keep up.” glemis then leaps into the roof tops of new York city and heads north been vary careful not to be seen by anyone.”
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 7:29

Upon seeing the figures darting out of the pub as she'd strolled up to it, her eyes narrowed and she was about ready for anything to happen. Apparently, they hadn't spotted her yet, which was good. Preparing to strike, she saw the larger -- obviously a male -- of the two jump into the rooftops. Definitely demons, no wonder the presense was so strong.

Soaring into the rooftops herself, she leaned against a bilboard, following their every move with her eyes. After all, Oriphiel was built for stealth. There were two of them, and she wasn't quite sure if she'd be able to handle it -- hopefully, there'd be other angels that were on the same mission running around. If not, she'd have to pull it off on her own.

Considering Oriphiel's disgustingly sheltered, life, that was not something she was looking forward to. But .. who knows; they didn't come off as too threatening.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 7:58

She looked a bit shocked and before she could say anything to ackknowledge what he just said he was gone. She followed after him quickly. She might have been weaker then some demons, but she was quick. She was beside Glemis within moments, and she smiled lightly. "So why so happy that it's the infamous Worthless Sara?"
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 20:15

As both sara and glemis are jumping through the roof tops of New York city glimis then looks at sara. “to all the others you are useless but, right now you are a major part of this puzzle. Why else will Lucifer reincarnate youinto a demon.”

Glemis then jumps down from the rooftops into a small park. there is one huge tree at the center of the park it looks as tho its been there for ever. Glemis approaches the tree, then proceds to finish ripping his jacet and using his fingers he pierces his arm just enough to get a trickle of blood he then, takes the blood in his finger and draws out a symbol on the tree, which looks like a letter Y overlapped by a letter X, inside a circle. Then places his hands in a diamond shape and mumbles some words “misama se via TELOK” then a portal is opened he grabs sara and throws her in the portal.

Then looks out in the deriction where he had come from.

“ why are you so persistent in fallowing us.”
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 20:39

Grunting as she was thrown in she winced and got up slowly. "W-what was that for...." SHe paused for a second, and shook her head. "Why'd he do that..."
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyMon 5 Jun - 21:45

Following after the two, she jumped down from the rooftops into the street and ran across to the large, ancient tree. The portal closed just as she arrived, but there was nothing she could do either way -- most likely, the portal was a gateway to some realm of Hell, and if she was to jump through .. well, that was simply a bad idea.

Hovering her hand over the strange symbol on the tree, ignoring what it was, her palm glowed white for a moment before the marking was gone and hopefully, the portal would be closed. She smirked, walking to the other side of the tree and leaning against it. Chances were, there was some type of magic on the other side that would allow them to get back, but the power she bestowed on the tree would slow them down, which would give her time to prepare for an attack while their defenses would be down.

And if they used a different point of entry, no problem. She'd hunt them down -- they would not escape her clutches.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 0:20

((ooc: Just to make sure in case someone didn't understand, in the human realm, you are in human form and do not have wings. You can have supernatural powers (i.e. strength, agility, and some magical powers) but, being in a human form, you are limited. ^^ you guys are doing great.))

Cassiel narrowed her eyes as Glemis and Sara ran out of the bar. It seems like he's forgotten...no matter, I shall have to remind him. And who's this presense I feel so close by? Another angel. This could get messy...

Cassiel left the pub in time to see the shadowy figure chasing after the demons. With a slight sigh, she went in the opposite direction, making her way back to the old book shop.

"The last place we met...what is he planning?"

Standing in front of the bookshelf of the old shop, she skimmed the titles. "The Ancient Arts," "A History of Violence," "The Order of the Akuma."

"What the hell kind of book store is this?" she mused as she pulled out the last book. "Now's not the time..."

Cassiel tucked the book away on her person and used her teeth to cut open her thumb. She smeared the blood in an intricate pattern on the bookshelf and openned a portal.

"I'll meet you Glemis..."

With that, she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 0:36

Glemis exited the portal and he is in an abandoned warehouse, still in the human relm. Glemis sees sara and tells her “get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a long and important day for you. I have to meet someone and so do you.”
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 0:39

She tensed and her shoulder squared. "What's up with you? Why arn't you treating me like the others? What are you up to? And why are you associating yourself with an angel. If anyone found out you'd be stripped of your entire entity." She knew she would never betray anyone if they confided something with her, but she still had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 1:01

Glemis looks at sara “ simple, you where once and angel correct, so you see Lucifer needs you. you may ask yourself why he did that. Well, so do I its not typical of Lucifer to reincarnate and angel into a demon, there no exactly best friends. My theory is that you have some importance to Lucifer and I will find out what that is. That is why I wish for you to meet this friend of mine.” looks around the romm and lays in and old sofa“ you also ask what I was up too, well I fell this war has no point and that our beloved council isn’t telling us something even me a high ranked demon knows vary little. But, the person we will meet is quite knowledgeable for a human that is. Know get some sleep.” glemis then turns around and begins to fall asleep. “oh, and if you think of running, well lets say you’ll find a little surprise.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 1:08

"I don't even remember being an angel." Was all the she murmured before just looking to the side into the dark. She flexed her hands, and sighed as she saw her viens pop up a bit to only show pure violet ones.

'WHY was I turned back into a demon....'
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 2:33

Leaning her head against the back of the tree, she simply gave a slight eyeroll. She wasn't even sure as to what to do anymore, and it wasn't like she could contact anyone. She wasn't supposed to be there .. on Earth. Of course, it wouldn't be too long before the other Thrones found out she wasn't there.

"What in God's name am I supposed to DO?" She groaned, not realizing how utterly boring Earth was.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 22:13

“wait, what did you just say, turned back into a demon? where you a demon before?” as he rolled over to look at sara.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 22:30

She tensed, and looked over at him. She made a small noise in her throat. She looked the other way, and snorted. "Why were you listening to my thoughts? Your supposed to be sleeping."
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 23:08

"ay, so are you. As for listening to your thoughts well I couldn’t help it.”…looks at a window in the far corner of the room then looks at sara “This just keep getting more interesting by the minute. Just one more question is it true, where you a demon before?”
Back to top Go down

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key EmptyTue 6 Jun - 23:59

"I was an angel, then converted to a demon when I was captured. Then same process happened again. I don't know why that happened, and I don't remember past the first time AT ALL. Is that all you wanted..." She kept staring at her viens as it turned to a slight white.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Key
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia n' Stuff :: Role Play :: Dark RP-
Jump to: