Furcadia n' Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furcadia n' Stuff

Our new forums are at http://mystichomeswebi.proboards104.com/ for now.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immortal Snow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 30 May - 10:08

Mainly....Wolves....

Ok sorta in a alternate world thing. Mainly there is a forrest called Alaveris which only contains wolves of any kind. NOrmal beasts, those who can transform from a four legged beast, to one with wolf attributes. Or jsut those that can only hold wolf attributes. Halflings arn't welcome in the forrest. It's always snowing no matter what. The only way to survive such harsh weather is either stay in packs, or have good camoflouge.[/img]
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 30 May - 11:19

Amaya walked slowly through the snow. Her black fur covered in white tid bits from the falling snow. There was a blizzard comming soon. Though even with that knowledge she still stayed put not moving from the spot she had heard something come from. She was in her humanoid form since she hated her beast form. It kept her from doing things she really need to do. Like cook her meat, even if it was a very rare sight to see a wolf eat something not raw.

Her ears perked a bit as she moved her head slowly to the right. She heard something a few meters away, but wasn't quiet sure. She whined a little at the back of her throat as she took another step, but stayed still after that.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Number of posts : 17
Located : In the dark recesses of your mind...
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptySun 4 Jun - 4:39

Kailyn smelled the scent of a fresh kill. The distinct odor of blood and death is hard to mistake. The snow could not mask the stench enough that her keen black nose could not pick it up. She was in her beast form, traveling alone in search of shelter for the coming storm.

She moved like a shadow, her white fur blending in perfectly with the surroundings, her peircing green eyes surveying the area. Kailyn followed the smell, she never could resist her curiousity. Her nose led her to a clearing. Dead center was the vague outline of another wolf and a dead rabbit. The surrounding snow was stained red....
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Number of posts : 19
Located : here on a stage across the world

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptySun 4 Jun - 23:36

Memore stood on top of his prey with a victory simile in his face.

“nothing beats fresh meet” looks at the dead rabbit “ so how dose it feel, to be dead, not fun, yea you thought you could out run me but, you where wrong.” Memore notices someone is looking at him. “ this is mine I caught it fair and square it ran but it was too slow.” looks at rabbit once more “isn’t that right rabbit boy. Oh, that’s right your dead, well that proves my point I got it fair and square.
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyMon 5 Jun - 0:46

Her tanned skin flexed as she felt the need to check out the scent of blood. Though she already saw two outlines of wolves. Her eyes narrowed as they were a bit too close to her small den. She had food in there along with a small wolf cub she had found a few days back that was, she suspected, asleep and resting from it's injuries.

A feral growl ripped from her throat as she started to run at a fast speed towards the two. She stopped right a few feet away from the two. Her eyes stayed trained on them as not to reveal the place she didn't want them near at any costs.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 6 Jun - 0:34

"I'm not interested in your kill." Kailyn sneered at the crudeness of Memore.

She had been about to continue her search for shelter when the scent of another wolf caught her attention. Kailyn had already hunched down in preperation of attack when Amaya jumped infront of them.

Her own guttural growl answered the fierce Amaya.

"What do you want, I've no business with you..."
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 6 Jun - 0:36

She stood her ground not daring to tear her eyes away from Kailyn. She kept her ears trained on Memore though. She snarled as she backed up just a little bit, and kept her hands on the cold floor. "Then off with you. This place isn't for you..."
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 6 Jun - 1:06

“hay no need to get all animal like.” memore stats to laugh “ I was always quite the comedian. And well lady why are you so angry. I only chase Mr. rabbit here its all his fault not mine. I was hungry so I chase it if you want, ill leave.” memore begins to leave.
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 6 Jun - 1:14

She heard a whimper, and the small wolf cub she had been taking care of came out. Her eyes widened a bit as she sniffed the air. 'It's a hafling' She tensed, and looked at the small thing. It was in it's humanoid form. Why didn't she smell it before?

She didn't care as she knew the deep hatred all wolves in the forrest hated halflings. They would do anything to kill them no matter how small or young.

Quickly jumping over towards the child she scooped him up, and darted up into a tree staring down at the other two her eyes glazed. She was snarling out a warning to stave them off.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyWed 7 Jun - 2:56

Kailyn cocked her head slightly as she watched the scene unfold. I haven't run into another wolf in months and now there's three of them. And the way these act, it's no wonder I decided to swear off their company.

She let out a snort and suddenly began to change. The muscles and limbs began to extend and her fur began to retract. Kailyn showed no pain during the transformation, she merely kept her eyes trained on the others.

There she stood. The strangest halfling--she looked almost completely human...except for the fierce eyes, long nails, and sharp teeth. Her white hair flowed down to her knees, covering her naked body.

"The boy needs to be fed milk if he's to live. It seems he doesn't know how to control his transformation yet, so the only way to feed him is in human form."

Kailyn stayed still, her eyes focusing on Amaya. It was the eye contact that animals used. Her eyes displayed sincerity, she really had no wish to harm them.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyWed 7 Jun - 3:58

"my, my what do we have here" as memore look at the Halfling. “This is vary interesting but, I do believe she is right, you or her will probably have to feed it in human form. Not to mention we should get to shelter but first I shall finish my meal seeing as there’s a storm coming”
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyWed 7 Jun - 4:44

She tensed as she heard the small boy whine. To have human blood in it wasn't helping him in the cold weather. She knew that he was probably run out of a nearby village outside of the forrest.

Looking back at the two she just narrowed her eyes, and snarled a little. "You mean you two arn't prejudice since it has human blood?"
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyWed 7 Jun - 7:04

Kailyn was beginning to get upset.

"Are you dense? Why would I hate a halfling if I am one myself? Besides that, I have no grudge against him."

Kailyn wasn't used to speaking so much or having to explain herself. She didn't know why she was going through all the trouble. She shivered slightly, her human body beginning to feel the biting cold.

"If you will not allow me to feed him...he will die...but that's no concern of mine."

A slight wind rustled her long white hair so that it danced in the wind as she turned to leave.

"Farewell..."
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyWed 7 Jun - 15:21

Getting down, and forgetting the threat of the other wolf she went and stood behind Kailyn. "Hold on." She felt the kid ruslte in her arms and start to transform back into it's wolf form. Sighing she shook her head, and accomidated to his new size.
Back to top Go down
Kru
Mini Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-06-03

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyThu 8 Jun - 1:52

( I hope you don't mind! :3 )

Karun had been watching this whole thing from the shadows, her pitchblack fur blending her in. Of course, she had retained her beast form. Halflings.. she scoffed, in her mind, of course, to prevent from making a sound. What are they doing in this forest.. Low rumble came from her before she heaved herself off her hind haunches, stepping out from her hiding place and into clear view, the same thing she had been using to blend in making her stick out horribly against the snow. To the others, she said nothing, just watched, peircing green and yellow eyes locked on them, her head held high. She knew this was the land of the female holding the halfling child, but she cared not. It was all the same to her.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyThu 8 Jun - 1:53

As Amaya glanced up from the pup, she saw that Kailyn had already transformed back into her wolf form.

"Would you two know of any shelter nearby? The storm is coming fast..." she asked softly.

Huge gusts of wind began to blow as she said this. Snow began to come down in sheets. Kailyn sat still in the snow, a shadow amongst shadows in the glowing realm of perpetual white. Her green eyes trained on the others.

The rabbit's blood was washed away, purified in a way by the fresh flakes that fell from the heavens. It was a sight that never ceased to calm Kailyn.

It's just like that time... A river of blood, washed away by snow...
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyFri 9 Jun - 1:19

“you people keep coming out of the wood work and not a singly halfling hater well i don't know about you guys, but where running out of time here.” Memore looks at the otheres and says “you have two choices, you can all come with me or ill leave you here for dead. I know of a place we can stay,your choice.”
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyFri 9 Jun - 19:05

Kailyn stared at him a moment, contemplating his words. Despite his crudeness, he may have a place to stay...

The snow was becoming increasingly threatening, each flake beginning to pierce through their thick fur.

"Very well, lead the way and I shall follow."
Back to top Go down
Kru
Mini Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-06-03

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptySat 10 Jun - 21:29

( Okay, well, since I was ignored, I'm not going to play. :/ )
Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 20 Jun - 20:32

"S-Same here..." She said hesitantly a bit still not fully trusting them.

The pup in her hands just whined softly getting further into the fur that grew right around Amaya's neck. Along with the fur of other animal she had on as clothes.
Back to top Go down
Velocixraptor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow EmptyTue 17 Oct - 21:03

[I hope you don't mind if I join in at this point?]

A wolfess named Violette regarded them all with purple eyes. Her fur glittered a gentle cream colour, and she tilted her head. Tawny ears pricked at the sound of the brute's voice, and she stepped forward.
"A place to stay?" she inquired softly. "My interest is piqued." She was shivering oh so slightly as the stowflakes pierced her thick fur like tiny bullets. She raised her gaze to the squirming pup, and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immortal Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Snow   Immortal Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortal Snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia n' Stuff :: Role Play :: Wolf RP-
Jump to: