Furcadia n' Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furcadia n' Stuff

Our new forums are at http://mystichomeswebi.proboards104.com/ for now.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Key

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

Number of posts : 19
Located : here on a stage across the world
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Mortal Key - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 1:44

Glemis grabs sara by the hand. “calm down I am not your enemy here, nether are the angels.” Glemis looks to the window “just as stealthy as usual Cassiel, I was barly able to sense you. so did you catch all that, and I thought I told you to meet me tomorrow at noon. Well know that you’re here what do you think.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 1:49

She blinked, and sighed a little as she looked out the window as best she could as well. "Then what's up with me..."
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Number of posts : 17
Located : In the dark recesses of your mind...

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 2:46

"I'm a bit impatient, if you remember." Was all Cassiel said as she stepped in from the shadows.

"I've heard of you, Sara. I don't know much about your past, but I was there during your capture. The council ordered your immediate retrival. They said you were a threat to their plans."

Cassiel eyed Sara curiously. Another piece to the puzzle, I was told she was imprisoned in the first layer of Heaven and instead she wound up becoming a Demon. Just what is the council up to?

"Anyways, we have some things to discuss Glemis." Cassiel took out the book she had picked up at the store and tossed it to him.

"Seems like both sides have been keeping secrets and they'll kill to protect them..."

The words had barely escaped her lips when a loud Bang shook the very ground they stood on.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 3:53

Gleimis looks around. And with stress and anger in his voice “there here, those beloved soulless hunters of your people” glemis then looks at cassiel “we have two options fight or run, your choice cassiel”

This will be just like old times but whoever summoned these soulless is Quite the angel. And sara why would the devil reincarnate you twice could it be that… no, no time for this.

“to late cassiel, we have no option but to fight” as five figures dressed in white burst though the roof, they seemed to be transparent for if you look directly at them you could easily see the wall behind them.

Glemises hands glowed dark purpule, as he charged at one of the five soulless hunters. With ease laying his fist flat on one of the soulless hunters face, it flew back and slammed into a pile of boxes behind him. Glemis then looks at cassiel “don’t tell me your going to let me have all the fun.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 4:56

She tensed, and dodged out of the way quickly as she saw a swing from one of them. She felt the back of her neck convulse with something, and her eyes started to turn red.

"Damnable idiots...." Her voice hoarsed out as dug her hands right into one twisting slightly while her hand gave off a black glow. Smirking when she heard it's muffled screaming she pulled out quickly, and saw it start to spasm out of control.

She had a feral blood thirsty look on her face. Nothing like the small shy girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 6:53

"Pshh, damn idiots." Cassiel sighed. These pathetics creatures are nothing but spies...if I were to fight on the Demon's side, I'll be found out!

Cassiel's thoughts were quick and calculating. She faced Glemis as he punched one of the Soulless and twisted her long leg into the air. It whistled by his ear looking as though she had missed her target. Instead, it connected with the second Soulless and smashed it to the ground.

In the blink of an eye she was behind him, grabbing onto him in a seemingly chock hold. Her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered..."Play along..."

In the next instant she flung herself off and slammed into the next creature.

Cassiel watched Sara's disposal of one of the monsters. It looked...familiar, like a memory long forgotten....This was no time to think about that though.

Jumping to her feet, she perpared to launch the next attack...
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun - 7:23

Aha i see so thats your plan, don't wish to be seen here with a demon well i guess something like this would happen

Glemis looks at the last standing soulless hunter as he attempts to escape. Glemis then jumps on top of cassiel plunging her to the ground “oh no you don't” and jumps off cassiel to grab the soulless hunters feet, glemis then spins him around in mid air and trows it at cassiel. “catch this”
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 6:42

Oriphiel, having grown bored, had managed to trace the location where the portal had been sent to and, deciding it was safe, had opened up her own portal to arrive there. She'd managed to arrive soon enough to see the majority of the battle, though she'd stayed quiet and leaned against the wall. She'd presumed herself unnoticed, considering there was a battle going on and no one had said anything to her.

With a smirk, she'd lightly clap her hands. "Nice job guys. Fight, fight, fight." Her tone was playful, though a hint of seriousness always lingered in her voice. One leg was propped up against the wall, she said nothing more, wondering if any of them knew who she was. The council had done a pretty good job keeping her identity hidden, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/achieving
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 16:06

Cassiel had just regained her balance when the Soulless was flung towards her. Her hand began to glow a faint red as though surrounded by energy. In one quick swiping motion, she sliced it in half.

With the last creature disposed of, Cassiel's eyes locked onto Oriphiel. Her face conveyed no recognition, but this was a person she thought she should know.

"Were these your minions or the council's? I doubt they would send such pathetic creatures to check up on me. Are they afraid I can't carry out my mission?"

Cassiel's hand still retained the red aura as she waited for the response.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 21:07

A shrug was given to the other angel, looking around the room for any more of the soulless creatures. "They're not mine. And the council and I ... well, we don't really talk. They don't exactly know I'm here." Perhaps they'd figured it out and sent the hunters after her, she didn't really know. It didn't bother her much anyway.

Sliding down against the wall, she'd slump down onto the ground, leaning forward and bringing her knees up to her chest, crossing her arms over them. She obviously wasn't surprised to be interrogated, and was expecting more questions from the others.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 1:10

Glemis looked around.

This is bad, i sense incredible power no way can i take her by my self.

Glemis looks at sara.

and she, well she could help and we may stand a chance, but cassiel is now forced to be on her side.
Wait i have an idea.

Glemis puts his arms together and mumbles “reth mis strok” and fires a ball of dark energy which then hits cassiel and binds her. He then does the same to oriphiel.

“why do insist in chasing us” he roars at oriphiel.

well lets hope she answers soon cos that spell isn't going to hold her for long
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 6:55

She heaved a sigh as the binding spell hit her, though it hurt .. the dark energy made the light energy within her go chaotic. It would break away eventually, and it wasn't like she had been planning on doing anything.

"Calm yourself. I'm not here to attack you or anything." Just what was she doing? She wasn't even sure herself. "Like I said, the council doesn't know I'm here. That's because I'm not supposed to be here. I .. can't really explain..." He was probably going to make her explain, but she really had come in peace. Did she really come off as threatening?

"You three had the only inhuman presence that I'd felt right away, so I followed." She was surprised the demons hadn't attacked her immediately, it seemed like a demonic thing to do. The 'Elders' had really given them a poor reputation, they didn't seem all that bad. "Honestly." She WAS an angel, of the first rank even, she couldn't exactly lie.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 19:02

Cassiel glared at Glemis as the binding spell hit her.

"You idiot, can't you see that she's not our enemy?"

She stood erect, the spell holding her limbs against her body. In moments, she broke free and stalked up to Glemis.

"Do you still have that book I gave you? It may contain a clue to what's been going on around here. I'm sure Oriphiel would like to know as well."

Cassiel waited patiently, but her eyes conveyed anxiousness.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jun - 3:26

“yea she may not bee our enemy but better safe then sorry or do your feel like becoming a fallen angel, plus I need you up there.” Glemis looks at cassiel and hands her the book. “here its.” glemis then murmurs “disalebo” and the binding spell’s where undone. “she could have broken out of the spell anytime she wated so in not doing so you have gaind my trust, but first tell us what you know.” glemis sits on top of a box expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jun - 4:42

Well, all of a sudden she knew everything, apparently. "Well..." Hm, where to start? How about with.. absolutely NOTHING?

"Okay. I don't know much about what's going on here on Earth, but I do know that many human books have loads of information that we can use. Anyway, there's a couple Thrones.. well, Ophanim, and Cherubim that the Council has decided to keep hidden. From everyone." Nibbling on her lower lip, she stood and rolled her shoulders back a bit.

"I'm one of them. That's the main reason I came here ... I want to find out why, since they won't tell me. I'll help you with whatever it is you're looking for ... if, you know, you help me find out why." She hoped it sounded like a fair deal; she did have a decent amount of power that she figured might be useful to them. She didn't even know what they were looking for, really, and it made her feel like an idiot.

"About the books thing, before I came here, I heard the council members talking about how humans knew too much..."
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jun - 18:25

Cassiel tilted her head slightly, as in thought. So the council didn't send her. She seems powerful...that level of energy can only be attained from hundreds of years of living. It was one of Cassiel's unique abilities to be able to judge a beings power through their auras. Oriphiel's glowed a bright white around her body.

Her eyes swept down to the ancient-looking book. It was bound in a strange material...almost like skin. It had a strange symbol on the cover that she had never seen before.

"Humans know too much, huh? This doesn't look like a human book at all," she said with a puzzled look.

Looking back at Oriphiel, Cassiel nodded slightly. "I think your past is tied into this mess. We will help you uncover your past and you will help us find the mortal key..."

Cassiel tried to open the cover of the book and was instantly seared with a blinding pain. Images began to tear across her mind. Demonic rituals, a bloody war, and a face that she did not recognize...

The book landed on the floor, unopened, as Cassiel hissed in pain. Her palm had the strange symbol embedded on it. It slowly faded, but the effects, she knew, were far from over...

"Shit. I knew it. That is no ordinary book. It's from the Demon realm. I don't think any of us can open it. It's sealed by a higher power..."

She took a moment to catch her breath, being in a human body limits the extent of her powers and she wasn't healing as fast as she normally would.

Her vision blurred and the face that had been transmitted to her appeared in her mind's eye. He's the key....

Cassiel collapsed fully, the world going pitch black as she passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jun - 4:53

She had stilled completly. She fell to the ground a few seconds after Cassiel fell unconciouss. Her normal green eyes were a bit colorless without that much of a spark of life to them.

Her mouth kept moving a bit as she was trying to say out a word. It held nothing of her voice, but after a few moments it became a soft whisper. "Brother..." Was all that she said at last.

Her entire form just seemed to be in a daze. Her listless eyes where just kept onto the book.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jun - 5:02

Glemis darted towards cassiel caching her right before she hits the ground.”gotcha” he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a flask. He opens cassies lips and poor s some of the green liquid. Then he Closes the flask and puts it back into his pocket. “there you go that should wake get you up in less than a 10 minuets

“Yes oriphiel we are after the mortal key, the human who will end this war. It is said that the mortal key will take the side of whom ever convinces him that he should join there side . Till that occurs this human will live a normal life till he dies, but then he will be re incarnated again and again and again to a human form till a demon or a angel makes him choose sides. he must sacrifice himself in the name of that race in order to be reincarnated into a demon or an angel, and will tip this war in either direction. The reason i am gartering a team is because i feel, like you, that our beloved councils aren't telling us everything so we will make the human join our side.”

glemis looks around then looks at sara. He smiles, tehn looks a cassiel

what did you see, what power did you attempt to open, and how strong of a person could have sealed this, if you could not open it. i dare not give it a try. Tomorrow needs to come today i must see Trevor, soon. he is quit the wise man he might have answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jun - 5:14

Reaching out she grabbed onto the edge of the book. She traced the cover softly, and finally recovered some color to her eyes.

Looking up she noticed Cassiel, and Glemis. Her eyes narrowed on Oriphiel for a fraction of time. "What just happened to me? I had flashbacks of a two small children..." She muttered looking down at the book in her hands now.

She looked at Cassiel again though. Shaking her head she looked at the book. "I dont' think any of us could open it if she couldn't. She's lucky if she still survived that though, and pretty powerful."
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 2:27

If she had still been in heaven, she could have opened it. But considering her power had been downsized, there wasvery little hope. Standing and walking over to Cassiel, kneeling at the other angel's side, holding out both hands. Both hands began to have a faint white glow which grew stronger in a form of healing. After all, Ophanim were angels of love and light.

Though it would not completely heal the effects of the book or get Cassiel to regain consciousness instantly, it should help speed the process. "I'm sure if ... we all try at once, when Cassiel is conscious, we can open the book." Or hopefully, they could get some help or something. Where were all of the other angels and demons, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 15:24

Cassiel felt a firey liquid sear her throat. It seemed like it was burning the inner lining of her stomach. Then there was a warm sensation pervading her entire body, like light. Moments after, Cassiel opened her eyes.

She saw the faces of her new comrades and, for a moment, she was disoriented. Then it all came flooding back.

"Ah...Sorry about that." She was faintly embaressed at having fainted.

Cassiel sat up and her head spun a little.

"The key....the human...it's a boy..." She tried to remember the face, but every time she tried to bring it into focus, her head would pound.

"Crap, I can't recall his features.." she murmured as she cradled her head in her hands.

The ground once again began to shake, it seemed as though their fight wasn't over yet...A portal opened up beneath them and swallowed them whole. When they reached the other side, they realized that they were in the Spirit Realm. All of them were in their Angel or Demonic forms and they were all effectively surrounded...

"Oh hell..." Cassiel hissed.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 19:55

The floor felt like it collapsed beneath her feet as the portal opened up, and as soon as she realized what had happened, she sent the book away to her locked room off in the depths of Heaven. Once they landed in the Spirit Realm, she stood and brushed herself off, realizing that her attire had changed. Realizing that they were surrounded now, she gave a grin.

It had been a bad idea to summon them to the Spirit World if they expected a fight -- after all, now they had all of their power. She could have changed into 'wheel' form, also, and carried them away, but she didn't think one wheel would be enough. "Shit.."

Gaze quickly shifted to Glemis and Sara, wondering if they were okay.
Back to top Go down
kalazar 117
kalazar 117

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 2:30

Glemis looks around “quite the welcoming party.”

Its been a long time since i was last in this realm.

Glemis had now changed to his demon form but from the look of it you would swear that he was a angel. He had long hair that reached to his back, and his skin color now had tured into a light violot. Two small horns lay on top of his head with red tips. But what was most amazing of all is that he was one of the few demons who had white wings.

“one question guys, why is it that we only have angels fallowing us i haven't seen a single demon confront us thus far.
Well 50 soulless hunters this should be fun”

glemis darted towards a group of soulless hunters as his palms glowed purple he trusted his fist into one of the soulless hunters, then he quickly turned around and slash another. One of the soulless hunters charged at towards him. He immediately jumped up and kick it directly in the face. It flew to hit the one behind him causing both to fall to the ground. Glemis then tuck in his wings and out of thin air materialized a shadow sword his favorite weapon. He then proceeds to dive towards another soulless hunter slashing him in half. This all looked like a dance of some sort. Glemis then looks at the rest of the crew.

“well don't tell me your going to let me have all the fun.”

glemis looks directly at sara.

“come on you wimp don't just stand there i know you can fight but this is not the time to be useless.”

anger feel anger, with anger you will awaken that power that lies dormant in you.

Glemis turns around to face his opponents.

“Oh fuc-” as a ray of light hits him square in the face knoking him to the ground

my body i cant move, crap, i was careless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Jun - 20:29

Shaking her head at Glemis she put her index finger, and middle finger right ontop of his forehead. Closing her eyes Sara started to control a flowing energy swirl around her arm, and right into Glemis.

After a minute she panted a bit, and she felt her legs wobble a bit as she tried to get up. "You'll have an extra boost of energy for a bit. Right now considering everything your probably stronger then one of those angels, unlike me who's to nauseated to get up properly..." Wincing she kept her balance still.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
Mystic Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Jun - 6:08

"Hnf. I suggest you demons turn away," she commanded, her voice having a sort of majestic echo in it, almost like there was someone saying the same words at the exact same time. Once the demons had turned away, she extended a hand and a large, white beam of light began to form.

It extended from her palm and towards the soulless hunters, literally vaporizing a large number of them. Naturally, it'd sucked out a huge portion of her energy, but that didn't matter. She kneeled on the ground, holding one side as one of the soulless hunters appeared again, having created a painful wound in her side. That didn't really help with her energy loss.

It had to be some kind of wound, she couldn't even heal it in the slightest, and soon enough she blacked out, only to be carried away to a rendezvous point with a councilmember to return the fugitive ophan back to her hidden tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Key   Mortal Key - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Key
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia n' Stuff :: Role Play :: Dark RP-
Jump to: